We are based in Greater London, conduct large scale M&E projects and maintenance contracts, throughout London and nationwide
Who we are:
- The company is privately owned and financed, operating from its nine acre Head Offices in Wallington, Surrey.
- In recent years we have annually turned over in excess of £14 million, returning respectable margins, and maintaining a healthy balance sheet.
What we do:
- Our core sector is Mechanical Building Installations, specifically Datacentres, hospitals, Hotels and office space, as well as offering smaller Mechanical & Electrical Combined Packages.
- Eco House building partner (average EPC energy rating of A3)
- Domestic refurbishments and building fabric works.
- We also have a significant portfolio of clients in the Facilities Management and Property Management Sectors.
Why use us?:
- Price Building Services has a long and successful record of trading within the construction industry.
- Our teams work hard to achieve your desired end result whether a general repair, major projects management, M&E design and fit-out, minor works or major refurbishment to meet all your M&E and building management requirements.
- With a long history of providing solutions to commercial clients, our dedicated and highly trained teams are familiar with the commercial pressures and time constraints experienced by our clients, and the need to ensure minimal disruption to trading.
- We directly employ over 80 operatives. With Management Staff and specialist sub-contractors, our current workforce is well over 100 people.
- Each of our staff are trained in their specific field and possess all the relevant and associated certification and qualifications to conduct their roles effectively and efficiently and in line with industry standard best practice.